Wednesday, December 16, 2015

ETERNAL HAPPINESS, AND YOU.


If you've been looking for a good present that will tide over your whole sweet family, don't sweat. One of my favorite artists of ever, Nathaniel Russell, just finished up a poster showing up at Mollusk Surf Shop in San Francisco. The aftermath is a good looking grip of prints available online from Mollusk direct.  I already own the "SIT" poster, which is a good reminder of what to do after coming home from a straining work day, unaware of how to proceed.  I've got my eye on this rad poster called "Skateboard People", as well as a few others of which I'm not going to tell you, fearing you might grab the last one and I'll be left empty handed. 

They've also got a great collection of clothes for the kids, so do some extra snooping around while you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment